TwistIt is a very simple but fascinating game. No matter how old you are - you will get fun of playing it. The game has 3 levels of difficulties and 3 different modes. Altogether, this will give you a variety of options to play the game, compete yourself or your friends, and just take pleasure of it.
HOW TO PLAY
- Tap to select a ball.
- Tap an adjacent ball to swap them.
- Tip: You can also swap balls by sliding.
When you make a horizontal or vertical line of 3 or more balls of the same color, the balls will be removed and points will be added to your score. The more balls you remove at a time - the more points you get.
- Fast tap action
- Choice of 8x8, 10x10 and 12x12 balls to play
- Choice of 3 different game modes
- Easy-to-get instructions
- Hint for every new move
- Chain balls’ removal
- Colorblind symbol assistance
- Tap the level of difficulty that you would like to play. You can choose between three levels: Easy - 8x8 balls; Medium - 10x10 balls; Hard - 12x12 balls.
- “Sound” - indicates wether the game’s sounds are on or off.
- “Symbols” - indicates whether a dedicated letters emphasizes each color of the balls. Use this option if it is hard for you to distinguish some colors of the balls.
You can swap adjacent balls only when the result brings 3 or more balls of the same color in a line. Every time you make such line of balls - points will be added to your score. The game is over when there is no any opportunity to make such line.
You can swap any adjacent balls with a certain time limit. When you build a line of 3 or more of the same color, the time left will be increased. The more balls of the same color you build in a line at a time, the more time limit will be increased. The game is over when there is no more time.
You can swap any adjacent balls. However, you are limited to a certain number of actions points. When you build a line of 3 or more balls of the same color, the number of action points left will be increased. The more balls of the same color you build in a line at a time, the more action points you gain. The game is over when there are no more action points left.